Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving/Birthday

Happy Birthday Josh! Today was Josh's 30th Birthday! Every couple of years his birthday falls on Thanksgiving. We spent the day with Josh's family today. My mother in law made an awesome dinner, and made Josh a chocolate cake he loved!

We are so thankful for many things this year. We are especially thankful for the newest blessing to our family...Jaycie. She is doing so awesome in the nicu. We hope to have her home soon with the rest of the family. I am also thankful for my immediate family, the boys bring many challenges and smiles to my face everyday.

2 comments:

Diana Carver Photography said...

Happy Birthday Josh! My mom's birthday also fall on Thanksgiving every couple years. One of these days we should get together as a couple.

Alaina said...

happy birthday to Josh! Glad to hear you had a good day!