Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas Shopping...

I am almost done Christmas Shopping!! Hooray for me!! I'm early this year, it is so nice to be almost done without all the crowds of last minute shoppers. My mom and I went Black Friday shopping, as we do every year. We had fun fighting the crowds and waiting in line with all the other crazy women...well and some men :)! We shopped from 4Am-noon. When I got home Josh was surprised after a few hours of rest I drug him back out in the evening for some Toys R' Us shopping for the boys.

I love the holidays!!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Lucky! I am almost done. I need to look at all of them and see if i got everything. I mostly still need to get gifts for the cousins.

Reid and Brittney said...

Nice...I didn't want to venture out at 4 am so I stayed home, there was nothing that I was dying to get that early. I am not done yet but only need a few things. That is awesome that you are almost done woo hoo!!

Diana Carver Photography said...

That is so great! I usually wait until right before Christmas to START! I just have a hard time deciding what to get.