Monday, March 2, 2009

Sometimes Mama's

just need a moment!

I just got home from work (mind you I work a 12 hour shift overnight) and I want to change clothes out of my yucky germ infested scrubs and go to the restroom in peace for a second. I never lock my bathroom door, it's always a free for all with Braden talking about something and Blake on the bathroom counter in the medicine cabinet.....well today I locked my bathroom door for a whole 2 minutes. Immediately Blake is pounding at my door, followed by Braden saying "this is just not my responsibility". I ignore the chaos wishing I was in my bed : ) and Braden continues on "this is just not gonna be responsibility watching him I need you to let Blake in". Sometimes Braden just says the funniest things he makes me smile with his weird comments and the amazing vocabulary of a 3 year old all the time!

2 comments:

Diana Carver Photography said...

That is so hilarious! He is to darn smart!

Alaina said...

that is too cute!