Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

The boys were so excited I had Valentines Balloons for them waiting downstairs this morning. After daddy left for his massage he had scheduled this morning the boys and I finished up their Valentines Animals they were making and delivered them to a few of our friends. I got a 18 pack kit and I figured it would be more than enough. When we started handing them out on our street alone we almost ran out of them...I didn't REALLY think of how many kids everyone has when we were planning.


a little blurry...but these are what the boys made...there was a lion, monkey, and frogs...they are magnets

When the boys laid down for nap I started baking Josh's valentines goodies so they would be ready when he got home! mmmmm....tasty!

and from the sweet hubby...

3 comments:

Diana Carver Photography said...

Thanks for the Valentine's for the boys, they were very cute!

Alaina said...

awwwwww that teddy bear with the flowers Josh got you is soooo cute! And those animals are too cute too! I cant belive how big the boys are getting!

dm said...

What a great day! Happy late valentines day!